The April 3 date will be the first of a series of blind tasting sessions and is geared towards the students who are taking, or planning to take the WSET Level 3 Course and Exam in Wines.
Agenda for April 3, 2023:
- First 30 minutes will be spent on the WSET tasting grid and how to evaluate wines using it.
- You will then taste and discuss 4 wines in a blind format with Dilek Caner, Master of Wine.
The subsequent sessions will accommodate both WSET Level 3 and WSET Diploma students. Agenda for the dates starting on April 24, 2023:
- 6 wines (4oz.) are served for a themed blind tasting.
- Students are welcome to come in with their existing group or come as an individual and join a group when they arrive.
- Each group will taste the wines blind, and discuss within the group.
- At the end of the session, there will be a recap of the wines and a plenary discussion of the important points and observations.
You can register for any date(s) you choose via the form below.